Introducing the new XP™ DI!
It’s still the award-winning “Watercraft of the Century” XP™ you’re familiar with (As awarded by Watercraft World magazine), we just made it better by adding Orbital Direct Injection technology for 37% better fuel economy (ICOMIA duty cycle), chokeless, instant start-up and even smoother linear acceleration. Add in the bold new Viper Red paint and styling enhancements that set it even farther apart from anything else, and you’ve got the formula for maximum adrenaline-pumping fun.
Rest assured, we didn’t mess with the things that made the original XP great, especially its hyperbolic Semi-V hull, crisp performance, lean-in handling and patented Direct Action Suspension seat that lowers your center of gravity as you cut through the water for more control and maneuverability than you ever thought possible. The new XP DI – rightful heir to the XP throne.
The XP has become the benchmark for all high performance watercraft with bold, eye catching colors that set the Sea-Doo brand apart from not only marine products but all consumer products. A perfect mix with the other Viper Red high performance Sea-Doo watercraft in 2003 as the GTX 4-TEC SC and RX DI both come in Viper Red. So, just think how good the new XP DI would look on a two-place watercraft trailer with either of the other Viper Red Sea-Doo watercrafts.
- VTS™ (Variable Trim System) allows attitude adjustment of the craft for the optimal riding position in all water conditions and the ability to find the "sweet spot".
- The recessed 14-function info center, plus analog speedometer and tachometer are conveniently located for optimal visibility.
- The Sea-Doo XP Direct Action Suspension seat lowers your center of gravity, keeping you connected to the watercraft as it cuts through the water.
- The latest and most advanced fuel delivery technology available offered only by Sea-Doo, the first manufacturer to mass-produce fuel injected watercraft.
- Unique styling that sets the XP apart from all other watercraft both visually and physically.
- A motor that provides power and strong acceleration and an excess of top-end that will keep you in front of the pack!